Monday, April 11, 2011

unfairly treated

have you ever underestimate others?
or
being underestimate by others?
realize it or not..
we may have done either one of that
or shockingly..both of them..
is that fun underestimating others?
are you happy by doing it??
are you satisfied now??
you made my life straight away jump into a misery..
who do you think you are??
did you feel great by doing so?
to show that you've got more power than other people??
where's you aiming at?
to the world?
to the society?
or
more precisely..
to me??
fine!!
I admit it..
I admit that you've got greater fucking power..
I do admit that you can do anything that you like..
I'm at your command, madame..
I'm your damn slave..
but
I won't admit that I'm defeated.
I'm not a loser..
I just held my head low
to show you that I'm more honourable than you..
more professional than you..
I won't act based on my emotions like you..
I don't wanna be someone like you..
you are not worth for being a role model..
you worth being ROLLED DOWN TO THE DAMN FUCKING BITCH WORLD..
on what presumption you're judging me??
my intectual??
my attitude??
my background??
my life story??
my past??
do you think you fit enough??
yes..you would think so..
because of your power..
if I can't tell you what I've felt..
and if I can't tell you that you are wrong??
when will this change??
when will this end??
where's the natural justice??
where's the right to be heard??
where's the right against bias??
where's my right of freedom of speech??
where all those shits go??
just on paper??
just a mere words??
is that okay to put everything that you heard from others,
that you see just a few of our commodity,
into a pot of judgment
without taking into consideration other things?
perhaps..you do like it.
in the end
it's not worth trying to prove that you are wrong..
it's not worth trying to being such a successful person..
it's not worth trying to prove that I'm different from the others..
because of your mentality..
I already tired to keep trying..
you've got all the power to take me down..
but
I'll make sure that I'm taking you down
together with me..

last word from me as
I'm not great at advice..
may I interest you
in a sarcastic comment??
since
my soul was removed
to make room for all this sarcasm..

so, take this damn beautiful words below
as it is specially for you..
take it as a reminder, bitch!! 




No comments: