Wednesday, April 20, 2011

time flies

Mr Management told me that there were 2 news for me..
one is a bad news
and
another one is a good news..
he asked me which one I want to know first..
I hesitated to answer..
after a few moment..
I decided to choose bad news first..
so that I can be sad and depressed first..
then I can find my smile again after hearing the good news..


Mr Management said;
" the bad news is time flies.."

I said;
" well..everyone knows that..
no one can stop the time anyway..
so,what is the good news??"
then, he said;
 " the good news is you are the pilot."

now..I get it what he's trying to say..

we are so busy watching
for what's just ahead of us
that we don't take time
to enjoy where we are..
^_^

but make sure that you're
NEVER EVER WASTING YOUR TIME
as the time is precious..
you'll never get it back..  

4 comments:

syaira rosland said...

niceeeeee one!

Anonymous said...

wah insaf jap huhu

sut said...

syaira: tq
jeem: aku post mang saja nk bg ko insaf..jgn kejap je insafnye..
^_^

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa ok :)