Monday, April 18, 2011

I am a busy person




BUSY..

we often heard the word..
we also know the proverb; busy as a bee or busy as a beaver
 

 
others always claim that they are busy..
I am also claiming the same thing.. ^_^
but
what does the word busy mean??
it gives a different meaning to every different people..

based on the dictionary,
the word "busy" literally means;

1. actively and attentively engaged in work or a pastime
 
2. not at leisure; otherwise engaged
 
3. full of or characterized by activity
 
4. (of a telephone line) in use by a party or parties and not immediately accessible.
 
5. officious; meddlesome; prying.
 
6. ornate, disparate, or clashing in design or colors; cluttered with small, unharmonious details; fussy

that's what the word "busy" means to a dictionary.. =p
 
the meaning of busy in my life is totally different from 
Mr dictionary..
totally 360 degree different..
absolutely..
 to me, busy is just a myth..
why????
because at 1st I thought I was busy till I realize one thing;

'I'm so busy doing nothing that I can't do anything else..'
 
that's also we can called it as BUSY..
 
in the end
I'll end up battling till my last breath finishing all those things that not finished..



 so..what does "busy" means to you???






 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

syaira rosland said...

haha. suka sangat yang last tu "i'm busy..u're ugly"

sut said...

huhuhu..tau xpe.. ^_^