Sunday, April 24, 2011

stalker and his love PART 2



 
I follow in your shadow
I make a phone call
I become thrilled at the sound of your shaking breath
My heartbeat runs after your quick steps
I think I'll go crazy
The long night gets darker
Under the dead streetlamp in front of your house
I'm watching you through the crack in your window
Until the night ends..

Come on and find me
You keep playing a suffocating game of hide-and-seek with me
You know what?
You're inseparable from me
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
It should be only me in your heart
It should be only me in your thought..

You may try to escape
But you must know one thing
Wherever you are
I can see you
You know deeply in your heart
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Look at me now
I don't wanna cry no more..

A hundred times
Tens of thousands of times
I've called you
But why?
Why there’s no answer?
Did you forget?
It's already been a thousand days since we met
I prepared a gift you'd like
I sit on the street you frequently travel
I'm waiting for you..

I know my love,
Don't call it obsession
you don't know love
Don't say I've gone crazy
You don't know my heart
You can never be separated from me..

I know you want me too
I know you love me
Don't run away from me
Stop running away from me..



p/s: 
            have you ever stalking someone??
            someone that you like the most??
            someone who become your obsession??
            you've become obsess about that person..
            you know everything about that person..
            you'll feel sad if that person turn his/her back on you..
            you'll get jealous if that person close to someone else..
             you'll go grazy everytime that person ignoring you..

if you just like on the above..just stop it before it's too late..
because in the end..
you are the one who will get hurt.. 





No comments: