Friday, April 22, 2011

stalker and his love PART 1


It's not love
 This isn't love

It's just your obsession

Wherever I go

 Whatever I do

It's frightening

Because of you

Who’s always watching me

 Have you gone crazy?

Why are you like this?

Please just leave me alone now

Seeing you is suffocating

Please disappear from my sight

Get lost
 
Just back off

I really can't breathe

Don’t you know that you’re frightening me??
  
Just cut the crap

Get a hold of yourself and stop it

Let go of me now

This ain't right

This isn't love

It's just hurting me, 

Please don't be like this

I loved you

But now I don’t love you anymore

Please I’m begging you

Erase me from your memory


p/s: 

       did you ever have a stalker?
    
       a person who's too obsessed bout you..

       you may think it's cool to have one..

       but you'll know what it feels once you get 

       hooked by your stalker..
  

2 comments:

syaira rosland said...

wooohoo..siapakah?

sut said...

stalker la..agagagagaga..bait2 kata yg dikarang hanya sekadar untuk suka2...lalalalalalala ^_^