Tuesday, August 16, 2011

safe place-once upon a time~

Every time I send and fetch my little brother from school,
I’ll see this sentence: “A PLACE WITHOUT A TEACHER IS A DANGEROUS PLACE.”
Read that makes me thinking whether it is still relevant in this new era.
We live in this millennium year which everyone proud of.
They even boast around bout their achievement on each year-without fail.
Millennium year means we are one more step forward.
The way of life also changing-we are experiencing a modern life.
What I’m trying to say is today is not like 5 or 10 years before.
On the back years, Mr.A know all his neighbour.
On these years, we became busier and don’t even have time to get to know our neighbour.
But there are also some of us who know a lot about the neighbour in and out-all of it. We call that group of people-“BUSYBODY”.
 During back years, students respect and afraid of the teacher.
That’s where the sentence I’ve bold up there relevant.
However, these days I don’t think the sentence was accurate.
Because nowadays I think a place without a teacher is the safest place.
I’ll say this because of these recent cases involving teachers.
‘TEACHER SODOMIZING HIS STUDENT’
‘YEAR 1 STUDENT DIED BECAUSE OF BEING ABUSED BY HIS TEACHER.’
Teacher this... Teacher that...etc
What on earth is going on right now?
There’s no place that we can say SAFE.
At home, your father might rape you.
Your brother might kill you.
Outside world are scarier.
Pretty girl can’t freely walk outside as they afraid of acid splasher.
If we afraid to face the world then we are nothing less than ostrich.
We just need to be careful and cautious all the time.
Never ever take a wrong step.

No comments: