Monday, August 15, 2011

if there's a WILL.....


I grow up with people told me this;
“If there is a WILL, there is a WAY.”
And because of that sentence I work hard in order to achieve what I dream for.
But when I matured enough,
Where I learnt most of the things about life through experience,
I realize that the saying needs to be upgrade.
Because from what I saw,
“If there is a WILL, there are 500 RELATIVES”.
They tried to make you acknowledge them so that they can get their share.
Or even worse, they come and find you as a damn ass bastard who tried to steal everything from you.
Well, what can I say is, that’s human.
It’s natural for a human being to act like a MONKEY.
Ohhh... MONKEY?
Then it makes sense.
Isn’t it Darwin’s theory- HUMAN IS AN EVOLUTION OF A MONKEY?
Did we come from a MONKEY?
Did your ancestors is a MONKEY?
If you do all the bad things just for your benefit,
Because of your greediness,
And drowning in your lust,
Then YOU ARE DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY, UNDENIABLE, MONKEY!
Just take what’s yours.
Do not take others.
What does belong to them will always belong to them.
As a Muslims, we should have known from what we’ve been created.
We are not MONKEYS but the most beautiful creature that have been created by HIM.
Unfortunately, human is ignorance and suffering from amnesia.
Sigh~

No comments: