Sunday, August 14, 2011

good bye baby~


Good bye baby.
Turn around and go on.
Just don’t say a word.
Disappear as it is.
My name isn’t Suzy, but you keep calling me that.
I should’ve known back then,
But I wanted to believe you as much as possible.
I know how immature you are.
I won’t cry in vain-NEVER.
I’ll throw away all your stuff.
So, quit acting now.
Things we’ve done together were good and fun.
But we’re done right here.
Your show is now over.
All my friends told me and back then I never really listened.
Why can’t I tell if the way you look at me is sincere or not?
Your acting really surprised me.
Because I was so surprised, in the end I stopped crying.
There will be no whining sound from you anymore.
The snake passed the wall and gently betrayed me.
It was quite amazing show that I watched, even without buying a ticket.
I just didn’t get this spot for free.
All this time I just keep it in but not anymore.
I too can do exactly the same just like you did.
Now I’ll say good bye.
I let you go now.
Do whatever you want.
Do whatever you pleased.
Just don’t butt into my life again cause you’re not needed anymore.
Good bye baby...
And please GO TO HELL YOU BAD ASS!!!

No comments: