Monday, June 6, 2011

today is the 1st day of the rest of my life???


I’ve got a call from a kind guy who said this to me;

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Hopefully it will be the same for everyday.”

I answered;

“Yes, indeed today is the first day of the rest of my life but this very next Wednesday will be the last day of the rest of my life.”

He asked why.

I said;

“That’s the day where I hope it will never come. If can, I just wanna skip the day so that I wouldn’t face the Wednesday.”

He kept silence. I know he confused and  I can see all the question mark above his head.

I continue;

“The results will come out on this Wednesday. There will be only 2 consequences on that day. Whether it’s the start of my new happy life for next semester or it’ll be the end of me.”

He laughs bitterly while wishing me good luck.

End of conversation.

- Is that all he can say? Laugh then wished good luck? Hmmmm... At the very least, he wished good luck even though I don’t know whether I have the luck or not. Just wait for the Wednesday to come.

Sigh~

No comments: