Friday, June 3, 2011

question to be answered...

I’ve got a question that stuck in my head right now.
More like a situation.
What if you gave someone a gift and they neglected to thank you for it?
The person took it without even look at it.
Would you be likely to give them another?
Well, if I’m reasonable enough, I will take the gift back and give one or two slaps on the face as a replacement.
And of course there would be no second gift and chance for the person.
Well, this is me. So I dare to do that.lalalalalalala
But if you look at this situation, it’s actually similar to our life.
To put it simple, life is the same way.
In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer,
We must truly appreciate what we already have.
That’s definitely true and undeniable.
But what if I get bored with what I already have?
Should I throw it away and find something new?
Or should I give it away (donated it) to someone else who’s more needed?
Hhhmmm... Need to think about it since I’m such a bad girl who’s easily getting bored and can’t be satisfied with the same thing and the same person in my life.
lalalalalalalalalalalala ^,*

No comments: