Thursday, June 2, 2011

democracy...constitutional...not my interest

What is the difference between democracy and freedom under a constitutional republic?
It is such interesting topic.
Well at least, I found it interesting since I’m not a hardcore fan on that topic.
It is indeed interesting to me.
So I don’t care if it interest you or not.
Sorry, but I wouldn’t even give a damn.
Okay, back to the main topic.
The answer is errrrmm...
I just quote the answer from Mr. Benjamin Franklin.
He said,
A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner while freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Well, it is indeed look like that.
Don’t you think so?
I don’t care about your opinion.
Save it to yourself.
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
^_^

No comments: