Wednesday, March 9, 2011

nae namja.. =)

usually I'll being sarcastic..
but tonight, I'm gonna menggedik..
lalalalalalalala
I wanna share bout my man..
it's bout time...
lalalalalalala
below is his profile n pictures...
ahhhhhh
I'm going crazy right now..
lalalalalalalalalala


nae namja...lalalalalala


Name : Kim Junsu
Role in 2PM : Main Vocal
Nickname : Jun.K, Panda
Date of birth : 1st January 1988
Height : 180cm
Weight : 66kg
Blood Type : A
Religion : Buddhist
Languages : Korean, English (in order of fluency)
School : DongA School For The Arts
Hobbies : Composing, Fashion, Collecting accessories and shoes
Specialties : Singing, Writing (themes)
Ideal Woman : A girl who looks pretty when she smiles (that's me..lalalalala)
Fav Food : Sourpatch, Sushi
 
 
 
oppa..nan neol joh-ahae..
salanghaeyo...lalalalalalala 

4 comments:

nur itu indah said...

memng gedik..
double..triple gedik..
haha

sut said...

biar r...aku mang ngaku pon aku gedik..lalalalalalalala

Anonymous said...

curang. hantar i balik umah mak! lalalala~

sut said...

haha..curang??? i xprnh curang..lalalalalala