Monday, March 14, 2011

I miss my mom n wanna go home..huuuu



 

"Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.."

I'm sure everybody has this thought:
when we are kids, we'll be eager to leave our home, saying that;
"Mom always nagging" or "everything I do all wrong"
or "I need some space and privacy" or 
"I hate being grounded.why must I follow your rules?"
" why i cant do this?" or "why I cant do that?"
and all those 'why' makes you tired be at home..

BUT

When you grew older and facing the difficulties in this real world,
you'll regret for not be at home.
at that moment,
you'll realize that there's no place comforting and warm you like home..
and definitely you'll say;
"I miss my mom and wanna go home."
or "I'm having a homesick right now."
or "I wish I'll never leave my home."

As to me;
It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home..
BECAUSE 
Home is the one place in all this world where hearts are sure of each other. 
It is the place of confidence. 
It is the place where we tear off that mask of guarded and suspicious coldness which the world forces us to wear in self-defense,
and where we pour out the unreserved communications of full and confiding hearts. 
It is the spot where expressions of tenderness gush out without any sensation of awkwardness and without any dread of ridicule.
 

No comments: