Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's a beautiful life...

I wanted to have a completely unexpected encounter that I would never think about.
Someday, I want to meet someone who would keep me awake from midnight to the crack of dawn.
A friend who will listen to what I have to say.
But all of that are my aspirations that cannot be accomplished.
I’ve started to hate myself.
For a long time, I’ve hated myself.
I’ve hated myself for crying without any reason.
My heart was inhabited, not even by a soft gust of wind.
I erased the contents of it, while not knowing who the new occupier would be.
I don’t know about everything.
I’m just doing the things that I’m good with.
Not being held by anyone.
Not being defended.
I’m looking at the stars now.
It’s a bad world.
Have you tried saying a farewell?
I’ve been praying as I painfully watched you.
I was trying only to comfort myself.
The world is not all that beautiful.
I’m aware of the fact that life makes us pick choices.
The choices full of mystery from the Pandora box.
Then I need to make a choice right now-a right choice.
I trust my own choice which is the choice of joy.
I choose to be happy.
From now on I wish everything is beautiful and fun.
I’m thankful to myself for surviving through pain.
I wanna have a beautiful life.

No comments: