Sunday, February 16, 2014

How I feel...

The after-hours of nighttime that always comes has become my companion.
It comes to me in case I get lonely from being alone.
When the sun sets, tears welled up without any reason.
Suddenly thinking of how I got dumped by a past lover.
How I held back tears as I looked at the night sky.
How I swallowed my tears, not being able to cry like a fool.
How I pretend to be so strong in front of you.
Now I feel empty.
This place without you feels as if has stopped in time.
Don’t go too far away, stay where you are.
Please wait for me.
I’m going crazy, being alone here during the wee hours of night.
The mug you worked so hard to make for me has shattered.
A piece of it got stuck in my hand and I’m bleeding but why am I blaming you?
I’m confused.
It was hard enough to walk on my own.
I’m angry with myself but at the certain point I got mad at you.
Without I realize, the morning sun that always comes also has become my companion.
It shines on me when I cry to console me.
I want to go back to the days before I met you.
I want to go back to when I was young.
I want to back to when everything was happy.
How I wish to have the power to change everything.



No comments: