Wednesday, December 26, 2012

secretly


Loving someone whose heart don’t even look at me is hurt.
Even if you don’t show it, I can see your gaze is looking at another place.
I can’t cry in front of you.
It’s okay. Just let me love you secretly.
Even though it’s hurt, I’ll smile for your happiness.
I’ll pray for your happiness.
I tried to forget you for many times.
But my heart is so stubborn. It only wants you.
My conscious mind and my heart don’t listen to one another.
Sometimes, I can’t help asking silently; “Fool, why can’t you love me?”
Sometimes I pray for you not to break my heart, not to break my love.
But sometimes I wish you break it to pieces.
So that it can’t be amended anymore.
So that I can stop love you and treat you as a friend who I cherish the most.
You asked me once why I'm shedding tears.
Fool, because of you, my tears is falling.
Because of you I'm hurt.
It’s just you who can’t see it.

No comments: