Friday, December 28, 2012

Live...Love...Life...


It’s a beautiful day though you aren't here.
It’s a beautiful night though I only shed tears.
Now I only can say goodbye to the times of you and I.
Just like always, love always comes to me.
It shakes me up and drives me crazy.
Just like always, break ups always come to me.
It gives me scars and drives us apart, at the same time it hurts us.
Every day we loved and always together but those memories became dust, became powder and scattered.
I wish I could have been the only one you ever loved.
I try to turn things back but the only thing that comes back is memories of you.
Little ashes and tears as you become small dust and I can’t catch you.
I'm a person who rushed and got angry at the littlest things.
You generously filled me up and shared your days and nights with me.
But now, I don’t have you anymore.
I tried to erase you but I can’t.
Nights without you are so hard, days without you drive me crazy.
Now, I must learn to live that way as life must go on.

No comments: