Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm a dead meat..

I’m doing my short sem right now. Just only for one subject. The class held only 2 days a week-Monday and Wednesday. Seems like it so special right? Believe me. Nothing’s special at all. I’ve been through a lot of misery just to register the course that I want to take. Unfortunately, I can’t even register to that class. System broke down. The lecturer put a notice saying that he won’t take a student anymore. In the end, I end up registering the class that I would say, ‘MY BIGGEST MISTAKE?’ I guess so..LOL.. To make it short, I’m taking U3- FALSAFAH BERFIKIR ZT2363.. 1st time in the class, it just ok since it just introduction to that course. The lecturer is quite strict. On the 2nd day of the class, I started to feel awkward in that class. The class is too quite. I just heard our own voice in that class talking nonsense while everybody was drown in their deep down thinking ocean. Oh, man.. This is crap.. The exam would be in subjective-need to answer 3 essays within 1 hour and 30 minutes. Oh,damn..Maybe I’ve been registering into a wrong class. The class is meant to be a class for a philosopher. How I’m gonna think like a philosopher if I only think about fact. I can’t even think beyond the basic. I hate asking myself about, “how this happened?” or “what is time?” or “why do bird fly? Why don’t they walk since they’ve got feet?” Oh, cut the crap. I’m just taking the class because I’ve got no choice. It’s just like you marrying someone that you don’t know and you don’t even love him/her. But in the end, you realize that you should keep going and move on. Sigh~
Today was the 3rd class. I still don’t get what the philosophy is. But at least I learn something in the class. The wisdom philosopher, Spanyol had once said that, “Oleh kerana aku telah berumur, aku ingin menasihatimu dengan satu perkara iaitu JANGAN DENGAR NASIHAT ORANG.” That’s what I learned today.

p/s: hope that I can get through all of this shit till the end. Hwaiting.. ^_^

No comments: