Thursday, October 13, 2016

It’s easy to fool people.



It’s easy to fool people.
I always put a smile on my face regardless in what situation I got into.
I never show my tears to other people.
I’m too proud to show my weaknesses.
Always pretend to be tough and strong.
I love to keep it to myself.
I share the happiness with others.
But I deal with the sadness by my self- by my own.
I said I’m okay but I’m not.
I said that I don’t care but deep down I do care.
I said it won’t bother me but it does bother me in the end.
I wear a mask- a smiling mask to show that I’m fine, I’m okay, I’m happy.
But no one knows the face behind the mask.
All negative feelings entangled inside - so complicated.
Want to share it but don’t know how.
I end up crying alone in the dark.
Darkness is the best company.
Loneliness is the best companion.
Keep wearing the mask as it’s easy to fool people.


No comments: