Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mature with time~

I just give a piece of advice to my junior: “You will learn so many things if you are willing to learn. Willingness is the key in here.”
If she asks for my advice 2 or 3 years ago, I wouldn’t answer her that way. It’ll be different coz at that time I wouldn’t even give a damn in this kind of things. I’ll just go with the flow (right now too, I’ll still go with the flow..haha… Well, that’s my real self..).
The point is that, the answer that we’ll give for the same question will be different depending on our maturity. When we can see things more clearly.. When we can foresee what behead us if we act this way or that way.
To put it in a nutshell, the older you became the more matured you are. It can be seen from the behaviour and the way of thinking. When you reach at the age where you start to understand the real world, then you will be like me.


No comments: