Sunday, March 31, 2013

Every rose has its thorn...


My love is like a red rose.
It may be beautiful but my sharp thorns will hurt you.
Yes, I may be fragrant but the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you.
Don’t look at me with that light glance.
Don’t speak of love easily.
If you want my heart, you need to take my pain too because you will be pricked by my thorns someday.
Don’t trust me too much.
Don’t love me too much either.
You don’t know me that well yet.
So just back off while you still can.
Don’t come to me.
Seeing your confidence makes me feel so bad for you.
Your confident footsteps toward me look so pitiful.
Emotions…That’s an extravagance to me.
Love…That’s obsession’s best friend.
So just stop it because you and I must come to an end.
Don’t forget the fact that every rose has its thorn.

No comments: