Sunday, January 13, 2013

My ideal type..kekeke


I’ve always encounter questions like what’s your ideal type, your prince charming, the criteria of your man and etc… most of the times those questions annoyed me. They should just worry of themselves and not me. However, despite of the questions being annoying, it make me thinking by myself. Well, it’s not a crime to dream of your prince charming. Everyone and each of us have our own taste and preferences. It’s only the matter of whether we can get it or not.

I would fall for a man who can say:

“Your smile is so pretty.”
“Your light makeup is pretty.”
“Whatever you wear, you look so beautiful.”
“You’re more beautiful than anyone I know. It’s okay if others don’t know your charm. Even when you complain to me sometimes, it’s so cute and that’s why you are special to me.”

And when I late on our date because of dressing up, he’ll say:

“What’s taking you so long? Time is ticking. Just wear anything and come out, you look good in anything. You don’t need thick makeup. You look good with just your shy eyes smiling. I would rather have you come out with no makeup. I know you want to look nice but my eye sight is too good for that. Your dangerous heels look uncomfortable. You’re the kind of girl who looks better in sneakers than high heels. So, stop being influenced by what your friends tell you because even if you don’t dress up, you’re pretty to me. Even your tangled hair looks so beautiful to me.”

That’s the description of my Prince Charming – the type who can accept me just the way I am. But that’s if and only if. It’s already difficult to find that kind of man in a dreamland, so in reality??? *cricket sound*

Whatever it is, someday you’ll find your man which had been made for you since in the Lohmahfuz with HIS will. To those who are concerned, don’t worry as each of us had been created in pairs. It’s just in the matter of time. No needs to rush like you are so desperate. Be patient and believe HIM.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!