Saturday, January 7, 2012

A witch-me???

You know we're done.
It's over now.
This is not a pay back.
This is my return.
I’m the Queen who’s back in the game.
Don’t acts like a fool.
This is already your fourth foul.
No more chances for your broken alibis.
What are you gonna do?
I wouldn't want a truckful of you.
Piss off, go away and just go.
Your blackened intentions are so obvious.
I'm not so innocent anymore.
You are really a bad boy.
I hate you.
So, shut up, piss off and please just give up.
The reason I became a witch,
And the reason I became more spiteful,
It's all because of you.
The same repertoire won't get through anymore.
Ohh please...
Stop pretending to be pitiful,
And stop pretending to cry.
You trampled on my love and laughed.
And I clung on to a foolish love.
That’s the reason why I'm cursing you now.

No comments: