Wednesday, October 12, 2011

think twice b4 talking bout me...

What did you say about me?
I know you are talking behind my back.
Don’t you think that I don’t know?
Come on people...
This is ME.
Of course I do know.
If you dare, just blurt it out in front of me.
Prove me wrong that you are not a chicken.
You said that I’m fat?
Hello...I’m not fat okay.
I’m just a little cute chubby.
Even if I’m fat, it doesn’t concern you at all.
I buy food using my own money.
I’m not begging for your money.
I’m fat so do my brain.
Your brain is thin exactly like your body.
May I ask you a question?
Are you having a disease or something?
A jealousy-type disease maybe.
Please get a life okay.
Oh... one more thing.
Even though I’m FAT, I’m much more SEXIER and PRETTIER than you.
Ask your pervert boyfriend.
 He definitely can’t agree more with me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peh maroh sguh

sut said...

keh3..xde kne mengena ngan aku pon..just 4 fun..kekeke