Friday, September 9, 2011

you...

My love is gone….

Now I’ll forget you
I will forget you,
I will erase you.
I regret loving you,
How come I’m the only one hurting this much?
I regret giving you all I had.
I hate you but deep down in my heart begging you don’t leave me.
Damn it, I can’t erase you.
Your image keeps haunting me.
I’m such a loser.
My tears won’t dry.
And like a fool I keep thinking of you, all day long.
Before you’ve became my whole life, today all that I have are memories of you,
Looking at our torn picture, my tears kept on flowing.
You went far away, leaving me in such state.
I will erase everything, I will forget everything, and I will
peacefully bury you inside my heart.
I loved you just like a fool, don’t mind me baby, go and live
your life.
I don’t know where and what you are doing now,
I hope you’re living well,
I know there are so many people can make you happy,
But then, why am I that hurt?
My heart still desires you; you’re still in my heart.
My heart still loves you; you’re still in my mind.
Left alone, I’m just crying.
I will forget you,
I will erase you.
And that’s my oath.

No comments: