Sunday, December 19, 2010

BE A NEW ONE

Putting on make up
Getting a new hair cut
I’ll be born again into a cool woman
More boldly
With a little more confidence
I won’t cry ever again
Wearing pretty heels
Wearing the trendy clothes
I step out onto the street
All the people are looking at me
I don’t hate it
Cause I’m beautiful
I have many days to laugh and be happy
I didn’t realize that
I don’t cry even when I’m lonely
I don’t suffer
I’m gonna live my life
I’ll change for myself
I’ll start all over again from the start
I’m gonna laugh out loud
With cherry-red lipstick and sexy stockings
I’m gonna decorate myself again
A classy woman
A woman with a nice looks
That is me
I still have many days left to laugh
I didn’t realize that yet
I’m gonna live my life, wherever, with confidence
Even though the world tricks me again
I’ll wipe my tears and become bold
So that I can laugh in world’s face
Even though I’m lonely
Even though life can be sad
Doesn’t matter how many times
I’ll step over it again
Even though I fall in front of the world
Doesn’t matter how many times
I’ll just get up once again
I’ll be happy starting today
Tiny things like failure
I’m not scared of it
I’m gonna live a grand life..
lalalalalalalalalalalalala

No comments: